Friday, August 27, 2010

Bisquick Sour Cream Muffins

This is not a recipe for muffin "purists".  
I like to bake from "scratch" but sometimes you just want to take a short cut. I keep a box of Bisquick around for just such emergencies.
I love the fact that this recipe only requires ingredients! How simple is that?




Bisquick Sour Cream Muffins

1 Stick butter, melted
1 c Sour cream
2 c Bisquick baking mix

  1. Grease or paper muffin tin.
  2. Mix together butter and sour cream.
  3. Add Bisquick to the butter and sour cream mixture. Stir to combine.
  4. Do not over mix.
  5. Pour into greased or papered muffin cups.
  6. Bake 425 F, 10-15 minutes or until golden.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work and please tell me when can you publish BA New Exam Timetable articles or where can I read more on the subject?

    ReplyDelete